Expedia Launches Blogger-Curated City Guides
In celebration of the largest summer sale Expedia has ever embarked upon, they have launched Kids in the City, a blogger-curated guide to some of the most visited cities for summer travel.
“In everyday life, moms rely on other moms for the recommendations relating to their family: the best pediatrician, childcare, babysitters, schools, you name it. Moms are usually the Chief Travel Officer of the family so vacation and travel shouldn’t be any different,” said Sarah Keeling, director of travel communications, Expedia Worldwide. “When parents commit to a family vacation, to spend their precious time and resources on that special summer trip, they want to feel confident that they’ve found the best services and attractions for their kids. The Expedia Kids in the City Guide gives moms the peace of mind that these trips are mom-approved.”
Want to know the bloggers who were chosen to be hosts for their city?
· Boston – Nancy Solomon of Ciao Bambino!
· Chicago – Nicole Wiltrout of Arrows Sent Forth
· Denver – Kara Williams of The Vacation Gals
· Los Angeles – Jennifer Miner of The Vacation Gals
· Minneapolis/St.Paul – Beth Blair of The Vacation Gals
· New York City – Carol Cain of NYCity Mama
· Philadelphia – Mara Gorman of The Mother of All Trips
· Portland – Amy Whitley of Pit Stop for Kids
· San Diego – Colleen Lanin of Travel Mamas
· San Francisco – Dana Rebmann of Ciao Bambino!
· Seattle – Debbie Dubrow of Delicious Baby
· Washington D.C. – Elizabeth Thorp of Posh Brood
The full set of guides will appear on Expedia.com on May 22, 2012. To review the guides, visit expedia.com/kidsinthecity and follow Expedia on twitter @Expedia using #ExpediaKids as the hashtag for the discussion.